influencing is a key business skill
Influencing is one of the key business and leadership skills for professionals working internationally today.
It’s vitally important for people developers, trainers and coaches to develop their understanding of influencing in a multicultural context so that they can help their clients to become more effective influencers.
Designed for English language trainers and intercultural practitioners, the EII programme focuses on measuring and developing international influencing competences. For greater impact, the programme’s 4S framework has been designed around WorldWork’s International Preferences Indicator (IPI) psychometric in its backbone.
The EII programme will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to deliver impactful international influencing skills courses to your clients. You will walk away with plenty of ready-to-use resources for you to successfully sell and facilitate the EII directly to your clients, or simply embed elements of it into your own courses.
benefits of the programme
The programme will enable participants to:
- Better understanding the challenges of influencing in an international professional context
- Explore different approaches to influencing internationally
- Map personal influencing styles using the IPI tool
- Help their clients to adapt their influencing style to culturally diverse contexts
- Integrate 10 IPI dimensions and 5 Cultural Influencing Styles into their own training programmes and curriculums
- Promote, sell and deliver the EII programme as a face to face or remote learning solution
Participants will take part in a highly interactive, personalised learning journey and not only gain new knowledge and skills but also receive practical materials to use with their clients and become certified to use the IPI psychometric tool and training process.
Key features of the programme:
- A full set of training materials that you can integrate into your training programmes
- Insights into influencing in a professional context, with inspirations and ideas to support your own influencing skills training
- Access to a platform where you can create and run blended learning courses
the 4S framework: Scope, Strategy, Style, Success
The International preferences indicator (IPI) framework
The IPI framework is made of 5 ‘push’ and 5 ‘pull’ competences which coincide with one another. Conscious use of them helps individuals achieve success in international collaborations.
- ‘Push’ is a strong, assertive style with a focus on taking some risks to deliver on commitments.
- ‘Pull’ is a flexible style with a focus on adapting to different cultural ways of behaving.
We are launching the programme in February 2022
It offers 20 hours of live training spread over 6 group sessions delivered via Zoom
Sessions will be delivered once per week on Saturdays and their length will vary between 3-4 hours at the time
Dates: 26 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar, 26 Mar, 2 Apr
The groups will be small, between 6 – 12 learners
Learners will have access to 4 digital modules to complete between the session so there is an expectation for around 10-15 hours of self-paced learning over the course of the programme
The regular price is £800, however, as this will be the first time we run the EII programme, we are pleased to offer seats for only £600 for the first 10 participants
Payment by instalments can be arranged on request
Speak to us today to discover how we can support you:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7486 9844
*This programme is a partnership between WorldWork Ltd. and York Associates.