CULTURAL SYNERGY IS ABOUT EMBRACING DIVERSITY AND BRIDGING CULTURAL DIVIDES
Research shows, that in today’s global and often virtual workplace a diverse team can be a competitive advantage but only when you have the right tools to understand different perspectives and expectations, and the right skills and competences to maximise them.
Cultural synergy describes the process of bringing two or more cultures together to form an inclusive environment based on combined strengths, concepts and skills. The people involved in this process are encouraged to be themselves, innovate and create new alternatives. That’s when the magic happens! Cultural synergy results in better problem solving, increased performance, higher job satisfaction and ultimately, financial rewards.
So how can we create cultural synergy? We need an approach which reconciles differences to build shared commitment and find creative solutions, which combines ideas to produce something that is greater than the sum of its parts e.g. (1+1≥3).
What if you could learn how to create that kind of environment? Well, we can show you how! We have designed an innovative and interactive training programme for you to learn how to harness cultural synergy to maximise your success in the global workplace.
Join us for an introduction to this exciting new programme offered by Expert Humans in partnership with WorldWork.
How to Harness Cultural Synergy to Maximise your Success in the Global Workplace
Friday 18 June, 9:00-10:00 AM GMT
The cultural synergy blended learning programme consists of 5 hours of virtual, live sessions and up to 5 hours of self-paced, digital learning.
The participants will:
- Experience cultural synergy in action.
- Receive a range of techniques and principles for creating a safe, supportive and collaborative environment, which they will be able to apply to their teams.
- Gain a better self-awareness in terms of own behaviour, strengths and default reactions when working in a culturally diverse and virtual environment.
The programme will enable the participants to use cultural synergy principles to:
- Strengthen team relationships across cultures for maximum business effectiveness.
- Develop international competences and enhance the ability to work effectively in different environments.
- Explore the dynamics and challenges of leading in global roles.
The participants will see how to use an innovative 8Es process and experiential learning techniques to deliver inclusive and productive team meetings, training sessions or change projects in your organisation.
They will also take The International Profiler (TIP®) questionnaire and receive an individual feedback report. One-to-one debrief coaching sessions are available to book individually before the live sessions take place.
At the end of the programme, participants will receive a Cultural Synergy Facilitator Certificate.
The graphic below illustrates Expert Humans & WorldWork’s 8Es Process.
The Learner Journey
Who should attend?
Managers, team leaders and executives who are interested in learning new methods to create an organisational culture of inclusivity, psychological safety, collaboration and innovation.
Typically, this would also be of interest to trainers, intercultural practitioners, learning and development practitioners and team effectiveness coaches who help their client build cultural synergy in teams and organisations.
Download the programme brochure to discover how creating cultural synergy will positively impact your organisational and team performance.
Schedule and Fees
The programme starts in July and ends in October. The participants will gain access to the self-paced online learning modules immediately after registration and will be invited to:
- Take TIP® questionnaire
- Complete TIP® digital module and receive a feedback report
- Book a one-to-one TIP® debrief session
The live session will take place on:
- Friday, 8 October (1 hour) – orientation session
- Wednesday, 13 October (2 hours) – session 1
- Wednesday, 20 October (2 hours) – session 2
Between the live sessions, the participants will complete further online modules which will enable the application of their learning from the live sessions to real-life business cases.
A limited number of places will be available due to the programme being highly tailored to individuals and their organisations.
Full blended learning programme fee*: £960/$S1800
* Seasonal discounts of 10% available till 30 June
* Discounts for groups (please get in touch to discuss)
We also offer coaching packages for Cultural Synergy. Contact us for more information.
Discover how creating cultural synergy will positively impact your organisational and team performance.